|Job Role||Associate Consultant|
|Pay Scale||3.6 LPA|
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognized university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must experience relevant to a functional or technical role.
- Must have product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus.
- Should have demonstrated basic competence in one product or technology area.
- Must have ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients.
- Should have ability to travel as needed.
- Must have entry-level consulting position for those who are new to professional services and are developing their expertise.
- Should receive detailed instruction on routine work and on new projects or assignments.
- Must be a member of a project team, follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations.
- Should work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices with limited autonomy.
- Must implement Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
- Should follow verbal and written instructions accurately
- Must understand the importance of customer service
- Must have written and verbal communication skills to deliver high quality support
- Should be able to manage time and work flow to meet service levels
- Must adjust terminology to meet the needs of the customer
- Must present issues and solutions clearly and checks for understanding
- Should exercise judgment in seeking advice and counsel
- Must handle stressful situations effectively
- Must provide reliable follow-up
- Must project a positive and professional image
- Should have demonstrated teamwork skills
- Must be able to take full ownership of responsibilities
- Should understand departmental and company policies, procedures and business practices
- Must work toward predefined performance targets
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com