Organization : Oracle
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.oracle.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university,
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* As a entry-level consulting position for those who are new to professional services and are developing their expertise.
* Should be able to receives detailed instruction on routine work and on new projects or assignments.
* Must follow standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations.
* Should involve some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices with limited autonomy. Implements
* Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
* As a technical expertise relevant to practice focus.
* Should demonstrate basic competence in one product or technology area.
* Must have ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients.
* Must have ability to travel as needed.
* Must have knowledge of oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should have good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Should have good inter personnel skills.