Organization : Oracle
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA/ME
Experience : 0 – 2 years
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.oracle.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
* Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
* As a member of the software engineering division, you will use basic knowledge of software architecture to perform tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications.
* Build enhancements within an existing software architecture.
* Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
* Gaining competence in own area and acquiring a higher level understanding of role, processes and procedures.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Candidate should have minimum 0-2 years work experience
* Candidate should have had prior experience with software development, configuration, and troubleshooting
* Candidate must perform duties and tasks which are standard with some variation
* Candidate must have understanding of roles, processes and procedures
* Candidate must perform moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
* Candidate should have good communication skills.
* Candidate should have good analytical and reasoning skills.