Organization : Oracle
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA/ME
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.oracle.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
* Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
* As a member of the software engineering division, you will use basic knowledge of software architecture to perform tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications.
* Build enhancements within an existing software architecture.
* Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
* Gaining competence in own area and acquiring a higher level understanding of role, processes and procedures.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/ME from a recognised university.
* Candidate should performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
* Candidate should be exposure to Agile development methodologies.
* Candidate must also be exposure to WebSphere portal or Oracle Web center portal.
* Candidate must have understanding of Application Servers such as Oracle WebLogic Server or IBM WebSphere Application Server.
* Candidate must have good understanding of C.
* Any candidate with prior JD Edwards experience would be a plus.
* Candidate should have good communication skills.
* Candidate should have good analytical & reasoning skills.