Organization : Oracle
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/ME/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.oracle.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
* Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
* Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications.
* Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
* As a member of the software engineering division, you will develop software according to provided design specifications.
* Analyze system specifications and existing business processes and information systems. Build enhancements and resolve bugs. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans.
* Candidate must be BE/B Tech/MCA/ME from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Should have basic knowledge of software architecture to perform tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Must be able to build enhancements within an existing software architecture.
* Should involve some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
* Must have a gaining competence in own area and acquiring a higher level understanding of role, processes and procedures.
* Should have working knowledge in Java,J2EE,Java script,Oracle,PL/SQL,XML/XSL.
* Must be having knowledge on Android Development,IOS,Mobile Banking/Internet Banking will be an added advantage.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Candidate should have good problem solving skills.
* Must have good inter personnel skills.