Organization : Oracle
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA/M Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.oracle.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Skills Required : Java/J2EE
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
* Manage a team that designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
* Developing, debugging or designing software applications, operating systems and databases according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
* Provide technical leadership and expertise for product development with high quality
* Champion the rapid code delivery model of working product in agile development mode
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate must build strong development team, lead development activities in defined functional area, requirement to delivery phase.
* Candidate must propose changes to the design/code to improve performance, scalability, and usability
* Candidate should participate in customer support activities to efficiently troubleshoot and resolve issues
* Candidate must collaborate with globally distributed development and support teams, rangingProduct Managers, Cloud
* Candidate should perform operations, Support, and Technology/Product development teams, to improve overall customer experience.
* Candidate should build business critical products having direct benefits to large number of Oracle ERP Cloud customers.
* Candidates should solve unique challenges arising out of usage of complex and large-scale enterprise applications in the ERP Cloud.