Organization : Oracle
Job Role : System Analyst
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.oracle.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
* As a Systems Engineer, the candidate will interface with the customer’s IT staff on a regular basis.
* Will be expected to work with only general guidance from senior engineers and management and, in some areas may work independently.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Will be responsible for resolution of moderately complex technical problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use and repair/workarounds for Oracle products.
* Should have knowledge of some Oracle products and one platform that is being supported.
* Should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Should be flexible and able to work in rotational shifts.
* Should have basic knowledge of software architecture to perform tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications.
* Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Must be having good problem solving skills.
* Must have good inter personnel skills.