Organization : Oracle
Job Role : Product Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/B Sc/M Sc
Experience : 0 – 2 years
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.oracle.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
* Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
* As a member of the Product Engineering division, you will perform detailed design based on provided high level design specifications. Assist in system planning, scheduling and implementation.
* Build enhancements (including new product features) and resolve bugs.
* Build and execute unit test and unit test plans.
* Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Interact with QA and porting engineering about problems in the code.
* Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/B Sc/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
* Candidate should be exposure to Agile development methodologies.
* Candidate must also be exposure to WebSphere portal or Oracle Web center portal.
* Candidate must have understanding of Application Servers such as Oracle WebLogic Server or IBM WebSphere Application Server.
* Candidate must have good understanding of C.
* Any candidate with prior JD Edwards experience would be a plus.