|Job Role||Application Analyst|
|Education||Bachelor’s Degree(BE/B Tech)|
|Pay Scale||4.2 LPA|
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Should be responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards.
- Must develop and execute software test plans.
- Should analyze and write test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results.
- Must analyze test results and recommends corrective actions.
- As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will design, install and evaluate quality control methods and systems.
- Should design continuing maintenance of product quality.
- Must develop standards and procedures to provide quality guidance and methods.
- Must perform duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures.
- Should perform moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
- Must have good knowledge of automation tools. Knowledge of OATS will be an advantage.
- Should have hands on experience with any of the scripting languages (eg. Unix Shell Script, Perl).
- Must have knowledge in SQL/PL-SQL, Rest Services and API testing.
- Should have experience in web Based Front end & backend testing.
- Must have experience in Automating Web based Application using any of Automation tools.
- Must have exposure to various test management tool.
- Should have agile experience.
- Must have basic Java knowledge.
- Must have good problem solving and analytical skills to triage issues.
- Should excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have quick Learner with Aptitude for QA.
- Must have prior work experience in SCM domain preferably Logistics knowledge is an added advantage.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com