Organization : Oracle
Job Role : Application Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.oracle.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications.
* Should writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
* Must be the member of the software engineering division, you will perform detailed design based on provided high level design specifications.
* Should assist in system planning, scheduling and implementation.
* Must build enhancements (including new product features) and resolve bugs.
* Should build and execute unit test and unit test plans.
* Must review integration and regression test plans created by QA.
* Must interact with QA and porting engineering about problems in the code.
* Must perform duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures.
* Must perform moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
* Should perform front and back-end troubleshooting.
* Should have strong SQL query analysis and tuning using T-SQL.
* Must have strong collaboration skills.
* Should have strong and effective teamwork skills.
* Must have support customer escalations and conduct low level troubleshooting based on customer reports.
* Should support performance tests and performance lab development.