Organization : Oracle
Job Role : Application Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.oracle.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience in a software development environment using Java / J2EE
* Should have strong Java and J2ee technical skills and should have worked on developing complex enterprise level applications.
* Must have good oral and written communication skills are required. Good to have experience in designing modules/applications.
* Must have knowledge on technologies like J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, web services, Ant, Weblogic and others.
* Must be a member of the software engineering division, candidate will perform detailed design based on provided high level design specifications.
* Should assist in system planning, scheduling and implementation.
* Must build enhancements (including new product features) and resolve bugs.
* Should build and execute unit test and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA.
* Must interact with QA and porting engineering about problems in the code.
* Must work to defined GIT OU Support processes and quality guidelines.
* Must liaise with regional Oracle University event scheduling teams to resolve events which have not been scheduled correctly
* Should liaise with regional Oracle university teams and Global IT staff to identify and resolve classroom desktop problems which may affect the readiness of a classroom prior to a class starting.
* Should work to defined GIT OU Support processes and quality guidelines.
* Must have knowledge of oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should have good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Should have good inter personnel skills.