Organization : Oracle
Job Role : Application Developer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.oracle.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must strong programming skills in SQL,PLSQL, Java, J2EE and Java scripts.
* Should have conceptual understanding on Oracle Database technologies and Bigdata and/or Machine Learning etc.
* Should have software engineering experience of at least 1 year of working with a product development organization.
* Must analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications.
* Should write code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
* Must be a member of the software engineering division, you will develop software according to provided design specifications.
* Should analyze system specifications and existing business processes and information systems.
* Must build enhancements and resolve bugs. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans.
* Should work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
* Should build and execute unit test and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA.
* Must interact with QA and porting engineering about problems in the code.
* Must perform duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures.
* Should perform moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.