Organization : Oracle
Job Role : Application Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.oracle.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
* As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform detailed design based on provided high level design specifications.
* Should assist in system planning, scheduling and implementation.
* Must build enhancements (including new product features) and resolve bugs. Build and execute unit test and unit test plans.
* Should review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Interact with QA and porting engineering about problems in the code.
* Must perform duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures.
* Shoud perform moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
* Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
* Must have product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus.
* Should demonstrate basic competence in one product or technology area.
* Must have ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients.
* Should have ability to travel as needed.
* Must have knowledge of oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should have good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Should have good inter personnel skills