Organization : Oracle
Job Role : Associate Consultant
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.oracle.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have programming experience in a project.
* Should have experience learning/working on any cloud based application/project.
* Must have good programming (Java, C, C++ and C#) as well as technical skills.
* Must have basic Functional understanding of telco or any other industry.
* Should have intermediate knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL Concepts.
* Must have any Industry Standard Certifications on programming languages, testing (manual / automation) or cloud application will be a plus.
* Should have good knowledge in Oracle database and development Experience in the database application.
* Must have basic understanding in .net, PHP, HTML, HTML5, Java script etc.,
* Must have basic understanding on cloud based infrastructure as well as applications.
* Must be open to pick up new skills, Creativity, Personal Drive, Influencing and Negotiating, Problem Solving.
* Should be working on both offshore and onsite client projects.
* Should be working in projects which will involve new and diverse Oracle cloud based application and its implementation.
* Must be a effective team player, and should be flexible in picking up any activities in regards to documentation, implementation as well testing of cloud based projects.
* Should have the ability to self-learn and pickup knowledge on new Oracle cloud applications and should have a drive work independently on assigned tasks.
* Must be Interacting with client to understand and gather requirement.