Organization : Oracle
Job Role : Associate Consultant
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.oracle.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge on product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus.
* Should have demonstrated basic competence in one product or technology area.
* Must have ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients.
* Should have ability to travel as needed.
* Must have knowledge on entry-level consulting position for those who are new to professional services and are developing their expertise.
* Should receive detailed instruction on routine work and on new projects or assignments.
* As a member of a project team, follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations.
* Must work involve some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices with limited autonomy. Implements
* Must have knowledge on oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
* Should build and execute unit test and unit test plans.
* Must review integration and regression test plans created by QA.
* Must interact with QA and porting engineering about problems in the code.
* Must perform duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures.
* Must perform moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
* Should perform front and back-end troubleshooting.
* Should have strong SQL query analysis and tuning using T-SQL.
* Must have strong collaboration skills.