Organization : Oracle
Job Role : Associate Consultant
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.oracle.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be a product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus.
* Must have demonstrated basic competence in one product or technology area.
* Must have ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients.
* Should have ability to travel as needed.
* As an entry-level consulting position for those who are new to professional services and are developing their expertise. Receives detailed instruction on routine work and on new projects or assignments.
* As a member of a project team, follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations.
* As a work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices with limited autonomy.
* Must implement Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
* Must be experinced in writing a test plans based on requirements.
* Must be able to debug most issues in their product area.
* Must be able to write basic Selenium or Groovy tests.