Organization : Oracle
Job Role : Quality Analyst
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.oracle.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have working with the development team to write test plans, test cases and QA strategies
* Must be executing assigned test cases and test plans in a timely fashion
* Should be participating in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, load and security testing
* Must be developing and running test suites to perform functional testing of the BigMachines application
* Must be responsible for high quality of assigned projects from software Quality Testing through final
* Must have knowledge on user Acceptance Testing
* Must be performing both black box and white box testing of the BigMachines applications as required
* Should be following QA team processes and standards
* Must be adhering to all security policies, standards and procedures in the performance of job duties
* Should be reporting any potential security weakness, exposure or suspicious indications
* Must have strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Should have ability to learn quickly and independently, strong team player
* Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
* Should have ability to work constructively with developers, other QA, Project managers and Management towards a common goal
* Must have high motivation and desire to do whatever it takes to help the customer and our company succeed.
* Should have experience in testing web applications
* Must have experience in using QA tools and techniques, bug tracking systems, test design and execution
* Should have experience with manual and automated testing
* Must have experience with Agile, ALM methodologies and CI.