|Job Role||Quality Consultant|
|Pay Scale||4.2 LPA|
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have experience as a tester preferably with a professional services firm
- Must have good experience with testing applications/application interfaces, Cognos reports, database testing (Oracle, SQL*Server), Multiple platforms (UNIX, NT/2000/XP), Multiple Programming Languages ( C++, ASP.net, VB.net, JAVA, C#, SOAP, XML, Web services technologies, ReportNet, PL/SQL). .Net Framework knowledge.
- Must have ability to propose and implement integration testing methods
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have ability to work as part of a team
- Should have experience of customer interaction
- Must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Should be a member of Trial development and Integrations team.
- QA consultant will involve in testing of projects with respect to integrations and reports along with Trial Build.
- QA Consultant will also shadow SQA in some aspects of testing custom projects in preparation of taking this responsibility at next level.
- In absence of an SQA in a project QA Consultant will assume the responsibilities of the SQA
- Must have good problem solving and analytical skills to triage issues.
- Should excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have quick Learner with Aptitude for QA.
- Must have prior work experience in SCM domain preferably Logistics knowledge is an added advantage.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com