Organization : Oracle
Job Role : Application Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.oracle.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
* As a member of the software engineering division, you will apply basic to intermediate knowledge of software architecture to perform software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications.
* Must build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
* Should perform duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures.
* Must perform moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
* Should assist in system planning, scheduling and implementation.
* Must build enhancements (including new product features) and resolve bugs.
* Should build and execute unit test and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA.
* Must interact with QA and porting engineering about problems in the code.
* Must work to defined GIT OU Support processes and quality guidelines.
* Must liaise with regional Oracle University event scheduling teams to resolve events which have not been scheduled correctly
* Must have knowledge of oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should have good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Should have good inter personnel skills.