Organization : Oracle
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.oracle.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be able to design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
* Must have basic knowledge of software architecture to perform tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture.
* Should be able to receive detailed instruction on routine work and on new projects or assignments.
* Must follow standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations.
* Work should involve some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices with limited autonomy. Implements
* Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
* Must have product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus.
* Should demonstrate basic competence in one product or technology area.
* Must have ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients.
* Should have ability to travel as needed.
* Must have knowledge of oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should have good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Should have good inter personnel skills