Organization : Oracle
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.oracle.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
* As a member of the software engineering division, you will use basic knowledge of software architecture to perform tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications.
* Should build enhancements within an existing software architecture.
* Should involve some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
* Must be gaining competence in own area and acquiring a higher level understanding of role, processes and procedures.
* Should review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Interact with QA and porting engineering about problems in the code.
* Must perform duties and tasks as standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures.
* Should perform moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
* Should have knowledge on software development environment using Java / J2EE
* Must have knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL and RDBMS concepts.
* Should have familiarity with Oracle ADF is nice to have.
* Must have strong Problem Solving and Analytical Skills.
* Should have strong Result orientation and Creativity skills.
* Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
* Should have ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Must be exposure to development/maintenance of enterprise grade/cloud business applications.