Organization : Oracle
Job Role : System Administrator
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.oracle.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Some experience of working in a support service environment desirable, but recent graduates/freshers with appropriate skills are welcome to apply
* Must respond to reported service issues (incidents) by handling in-bound SRs ensuring that the customer’s problems are identified and documented using the Oracle Helpdesk application.
* Should identify any known incident resolutions using a knowledge management system
* Should apply identified resolutions to the incident and interact with the customer to ensure the incident has been properly resolved
* Must ensure proper escalation of incidents to other GIT OU Support groups which cannot be resolved by this role.]
* Must liaise with regional Oracle University event scheduling teams to resolve events which have not been scheduled correctly
* Should liaise with regional Oracle university teams and Global IT staff to identify and resolve classroom desktop problems which may affect the readiness of a classroom prior to a class starting.
* Should work to defined GIT OU Support processes and quality guidelines.
* Must have knowledge of oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should have good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Should have good inter personnel skills.