|Job Role||System Administrator|
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognized university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have experience in described field
- Must have some experience of working in a support service environment desirable, but recent graduates/freshers with appropriate skills are welcome to apply.
- Must have working knowledge of Windows, Linux and Solaris operating system commands and interfaces
- Should have understanding of networking concepts and protocols is recommended
- Must have understanding of Virtualization concepts – VMware, Xen hosts
- Should read, understand and apply known error management documentation and product installation guides for purposes of identifying and applying resolutions.
- Must have knowledge of Oracle Database technology is recommended
- Must define, design, and implement network communications and solutions within a fast-paced, leading edge database/applications company.
- Should monitor the fundamental server/network capacity.
- Must determine the characteristics of a problem and either resolve the problem immediately and/or record, escalate, and track the problem through to closure and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Must involve some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures
- Must have ability to communicate with other teams to resolve the issues and get the dependencies resolved
- Must be strong Team player in taking ownership of issues and resolving them.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com