|Job Role||Test Engineer|
|Pay Scale||3.6 LPA|
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA form a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have strong experience / background in any Automation tools (OATS, Selenium, QTP etc) or other automation testing tools.
- Should have strong automation experience to script in java with QC/QTP and OATS testing tools as well as who can write and execute manual test scripts.
- Must have good understanding of Software Development Processes.
- Should be a self-starter, able to deliver projects on time meeting high quality standards.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a effective team player with Strong Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must have experience in any of the Oracle HCM Products & Automation of Mobile Applications will be an added advantage.
- Should have good working knowledge and technical expertise on PO and Procure to Pay and other finance modules would be added advantage
- Must have proficiency in relational database concepts
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have ability to communicate with other teams to resolve the issues and get the dependencies resolved
- Must be strong Team player in taking ownership of issues and resolving them.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com