|Job Role||Programmer Analyst|
|Pay Scale||4.2 LPA|
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must be working with enhancement and customization components as per the business needs on Oracle Public Cloud environment.
- Must have working knowledge on cloud SaaS/ development on PaaS
- Should have implementation of new projects and development work as per the organization project requirements
- Must work with Product development team with various patches analysis and fixing the issues.
- Should have good functional understanding on PO and procurement to pay area
- Should understand business process and requirements and translate into solutions.
- Must have experience in Oracle Fusion PO modules.
- Must have very Good experience in SQL, PL/SQL, Java and ADF, AMX, XML, Web Services development and BI.
- Should have good working knowledge and technical expertise on PO and Procure to Pay and other finance modules would be added advantage
- Must have proficiency in relational database concepts
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have ability to communicate with other teams to resolve the issues and get the dependencies resolved
- Must be strong Team player in taking ownership of issues and resolving them.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com