Organization : Oracle
Job Role : Quality Analyst
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.oracle.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge on OAL QA team and the resource is expected to do the Quality Assurance for releases and new products implementation projects which are assigned to the team.
* Candidate to be trained in Oracle Applications and preferable in Opportunity to Cash areas.
* Should have knowledge of SQL and having done different kinds of testing like Systems Testing, Integration Testing and UAT.
* The resource will have responsibility to understanding the project functionality, build test strategy, execute test cases ,track issues and take them to closure and then do required retesting as part of the project deliverables.
* Must have SQL Knowledge
* Should be able to write SQL queries
* Must have automated testing experience
* Should have functional Knowledge about Opportunity-to-Cash flow
* As a work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices with limited autonomy.
* Must implement Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
* Must be experinced in writing a test plans based on requirements.
* Must be able to debug most issues in their product area.
* Must be able to write basic Selenium or Groovy tests.