|Job Role||Software Developer|
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have experience in database design and concepts, programming skills with Oracle Database Technologies (SQL & PL/SQL) and the database objects which includes packages, procedures, triggers etc.
- Should have ability to handle non-routine, highly complex work in a highly autonomous manner.
- Must have basic knowledge in Unix Scripting.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have good logical and reasoning skills.
- Must design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will use basic knowledge of software architecture to perform tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture.
- Must be a member of a project team, follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations.
- Work should involve some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices with limited autonomy.
- Must implement Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
- Must have ability to communicate with other teams to resolve the issues and get the dependencies resolved
- Must be strong Team player in taking ownership of issues and resolving them.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com