|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Pay Scale||4.2 LPA|
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must be delivering complex enterprise projects using Oracle SOA suite/ESB, Database & Web services technologies.
- Must work on problems involving the evaluation of specifications for complex business requirements and processes (new, enhancements, maintenance), and develops and prepares computer solutions.
- Should perform development and implementation activities including
- Must design, development, testing deployment of SOA Suite and OSB/ESB based applications (Oracle SOA suite 11g/12c and OSB)
- Must have component development Mediator/ESB, XML, XSLT, WSDL, Oracle JCA Adapters, OEM, OWSM policies, WLST and Ant scripts – JDeveloper, SOAP, SOAPUI, XML, XSD, UDDI, XSLT, REST/JSON, JMS
- Must have knowledge on TDD/LLD preparation, Unit Testing, Continuous development and deployment
- Must support for DEV/SIT/UAT testing
- Must have hands on with Oracle SOA & OSB 11g/12C
- Should be strong in Java, J2EE, SOA, enterprise security, real time API development, Fault handling best practices
- Must have very good communication and problem solving skills
- Must have exposure to product development processes
- Should support the implementation of the application into production environment.
- Must have experience with agile development methodology
- Must have experience in API development on REST and SOAP using Oracle SOA suite and ESB
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com