Organization : Oracle
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.oracle.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Must have knowledge on JSP, Servlets,Hibernate, SOAP, XML ,JSON, XML/XSLT ,Junit, JMock
* Should have experience in development of Restful & Soap Web Services
* Must have knowledge of Spring and Dependency Injection (IOC)
* Should have understanding of source code management tools such as Git
* Must have knowledge and experience in J2EE deployment and best practices
* Should have knowledge of one or more of the following RDBMS is highly desirable: DB2, Oracle, MS SQL Server
* Must have experience with Eclipse/JDeveloper or similar development environments
* Must have knowledge of security/access control and internationalization
* Must have knowledge of CPQ product
* Should have knowledge of ADF
* Must review integration and regression test plans created by QA.
* Must interact with QA and porting engineering about problems in the code.
* Must perform duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures.
* Must perform moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.