|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Pay Scale||3.6 LPA|
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognized university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must interact with product management, project management, and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the product functionality and testing objectives.
- Must design and create test plans to address business and technical use cases under the guidance of senior QA Engineer.
- Should execute, maintains, and reviews the results of existing automated tests, filing issues, and fixing tests as necessary.
- Must create automated tests for new features being developed under the guidance of a more senior QA engineer.
- Must have performance testing of different modules/use cases, analyzing the performance testing results.
- Must scrub issues in their product area, figuring out steps to reproduce in a test account based on steps to reproduce in a customer account.
- Must have good understanding of object-oriented programming, .NET, etc.
- Should have knowledge of automated testing tools like Selenium, WinRunner, QTP, Rational Robot, etc.
- Must have good Database Skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated.
- Must be strong Team player in taking ownership of issues and resolving them.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com