Organization : Oracle
Job Role : Testing Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.oracle.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards.
* Must develop and execute software test plans.
* Should analyze and writes test standards and procedures.
* Must maintain documentation of test results.
* Should analyze test results and recommends corrective actions.
* As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will design, install and evaluate quality control methods and systems.
* Must design continuing maintenance of product quality.
* Must be able to develop standards and procedures to provide quality guidance and methods.
* Must perform duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures.
* Must perform moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
* Must be experinced in writing a test plans based on requirements.
* Must be able to debug most issues in their product area.
* Must be able to write basic Selenium or Groovy tests.