Organization : Oracle
Job Role : Junior Intern
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.oracle.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% and above through out academics.
* Should not have any active backlogs
* Graduates of 2016 & 2017 passed outs only can apply.
* Will be responsible for resolution of moderately complex technical problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use and repair/workarounds for Oracle products.
* Should have knowledge of some Oracle products and one platform that is being supported.
* Should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Should be flexible and able to work in rotational shifts.
* Should have basic knowledge of software architecture to perform tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications.
* Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Must be having good problem solving skills.
* Must have good inter personnel skills.