Organization : Oracle
Job Role : Programmer Analyst
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/ME/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.oracle.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Should contribute as a member of the worldwide data warehouse operations team
* Should manage and support successful data loads into the warehouse
* In addition to the data warehouse, manage a separate operational data store receiving near real time data feeds from Oracle’s internal eBusiness Suite deployment using Oracle Global Gate software
* Must coordinate with new ETL code deployments and data fixes with the development team
* Should be able to interface with Oracle Product Development to resolve database and OBIEE issues
* Should monitor and improve system performance and availability
* Should be able to develop products for oracle.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Should have good problem solving skills.
* Should have good inter personnel skills.