Organization : Oracle
Job Role : System Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/ME/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.oracle.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
* Porting existing software development documents in the configuration management tool.
* Software development and testing team, get the documents approved and released
* Establish traceability between software requirement and test cases, generate requirement/traceability matrix
* Create test cases in the configuration management tool
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be able to create new software development documents in the configuration management tool working closely with.
* Should be able to develop automated unit and integration test suites, and ensure desired level of test coverage has been achieved
* Must be able to execute automated tests and generate reports to summarize the result of unit/integration testing.
* Should be a product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus.
* Must be able to demonstrate basic competences in one product or technology area.
* Should have ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients.
* Should have ability to travel as needed.
* Should have good problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
* Should be a effective team player.
* Should have good inter personnel skills.