Organization : Oriental Bank Of Commerce
Job Role : Assistant Manager
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MBA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 23,700 – 42,020/- PM
No.of Vacancies : 100
Website : www.obcindia.co.in
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 26-04-2017
Selection Process : Written-test,Face-Face Interview
Oriental Bank of Commerce is an India-based bank established in Lahore (then the city of British India, and currently in Pakistan), is one of the public sector banks in India. Rai Bahadur Lala Sohan Lal, the first Chairman of the Bank, founded OBC in 1943 in Lahore. Within four years of its coming into existence,OBC had to face Partition. The bank had to close down its branches in the newly formed Pakistan and shift its registered office from Lahore to Amritsar. Lala Karam Chand Thapar, the then Chairman of the Bank, in a unique gesture honoured the commitments made to the depositors from Pakistan and paid every rupee to its departing customers
List Of Vacancies:100
* Assistant Manager
* Candidate should have completed graduation Of BE/B Tech/MBA from a recognised university.
* Having Full time Of Degree MBA in Finance/Full-time PGDBM of 02 years with specialization in Finance/ Qualified Chartered Accountant/ICWA/CFA from a recognized university/institutes recognized by the central government is preferred mainly.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have minimum age limit of 21 years and maximum age limit of 30 years as on 01-04-2017
* candidate will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 23,700 – 42,020/-
* Online Test
* Interview Panel (50 Marks)
You can select as you exam centers of any of the following Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Pune, Jaipur, Raipur, Varanasi, Patna and Bhopal. The date of the examination will be intimated accordingly
* For General OBC Candidates – Rs 600/-
* For SC/ST/PWD – Rs 100/-