Organization : Parexel
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/M Sc
Experience : 0 – 1 Year
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
PAREXEL International is a multinational life sciences consulting firm. It conducts clinical trials on behalf of its pharmaceutical clients to expedite the drug approval process. It is the second largest clinical research organization in the world and has helped develop approximately 95% of the 200 top-selling biopharmaceuticals on the market today. The company publishes the annual PAREXEL R&D Statistical Source book,operates the PAREXEL-Academy,and councils all of the top 50 bio-pharmaceutical and top 30 biotechnology companies.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge of database design Develops specialist knowledge of database concepts, object and data modelling techniques and design principles.
* Must translates object and data models into appropriate database schemas within design constraints.
Interprets installation standards to meet project needs and produces database components as required.
* Must evaluate potential solutions, demonstrating, installing and commissioning selected products.
* Should have knowledge of programming/software development Designs, codes, tests, corrects, and documents moderately complex programs and scripts from agreed specifications and subsequent iterations, using agreed standards and tools.
* Must collaborates in reviews of specifications, with others as appropriate.
* Should have knowledge of system design to undertake complete design of simple applications using simple templates and tools.
* Must assist and be as part of a team on design of components of larger systems.
* Must produce detailed designs including for example: physical data flows, file layouts, common routines and utilities, program specifications or prototypes, and backup, recovery and restart procedures.
* Should have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
* Should be client focused approach to work
* Must be delivering a positive, memorable and meaningful service which exceeds the expectations of both the internal and external customer.
* Should participate in Designing and developing product testing/quality processes
* Must be able to develop thorough test plans and cases for multiple products and functional areas.
* Should act as an responsible resource in QA for more than one of the following:
* Must have knowledge on technical areas (such as databases, networking, VB .NET, Windows security, Web services, etc.)
* Must have knowledge of customer environments and/or competitive products
* Must have knowledge on QA technologies and tools (such as test automation, environment configuration, performance/load testing etc)
* Should create, enhance, and maintain automated test scripts.
* Must be able to clearly communicate testing results, defects, and status on a regular basis, and help to determine critical path decisions.
* Must apply and improve department and corporate processes, procedures, and standards.