Organization : Paraxel
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
PAREXEL International is a multinational life sciences consulting firm. It conducts clinical trials on behalf of its pharmaceutical clients to expedite the drug approval process. It is the second largest clinical research organization in the world and has helped develop approximately 95% of the 200 top-selling biopharmaceuticals on the market today. The company publishes the annual PAREXEL R&D Statistical Source book,operates the PAREXEL-Academy,and councils all of the top 50 bio-pharmaceutical and top 30 biotechnology companies.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Must have good experience in software testing
* Must have good interpersonal skills
* Should have excellent English oral and written communication skills along with listening skills is a must
* Must be high on technical trouble shooting through logical reasoning
* Should be highly organized with good attention to detail.
* Must be high on work ethics.
* Must have working knowledge of SQL Server / Oracle and MS Office
* Should have knowledge on software testing methodologies and testing life cycle
* Must have understanding of general programming
* Must be preparing the test cases based on functional designs using automation\manual and execute them.
* Should perform Regression testing, Smoke testing
* Must report the bugs to the development team.
* Should collaborate in reviews of specifications, with others as appropriate.
* As a system design undertakes complete design of simple applications using simple templates and tools.
* Must assist as part of a team on design of components of larger systems.
* Must produce detailed designs including, for example, physical data flows, file layouts, common routines and utilities, program specifications or prototypes, and backup, recovery and restart procedures.
* Should have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
* Should be client focused approach to work