Organization : Paraxel
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
PAREXEL International is a multinational life sciences consulting firm. It conducts clinical trials on behalf of its pharmaceutical clients to expedite the drug approval process. It is the second largest clinical research organization in the world and has helped develop approximately 95% of the 200 top-selling biopharmaceuticals on the market today. The company publishes the annual PAREXEL R&D Statistical Source book,operates the PAREXEL-Academy,and councils all of the top 50 bio-pharmaceutical and top 30 biotechnology companies.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have proven relevant experience in systems integration and implementation, or software development, or a related discipline
* Should have demonstrated ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders
* Must have willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
* Must have understanding of common system architecture frameworks and concepts
* Should have technical awareness of Security and Application Software Development
* Must perform data analysis Applies data analysis and data modelling techniques to establish, modify or maintain a data structure and its associated components (entity descriptions, relationship descriptions, attribute definitions).
* As a database design should develop specialist knowledge of database concepts, object and data modelling techniques and design principles.
* Must translate object and data models into appropriate database schemas within design constraints. Interprets installation standards to meet project needs and produces database components as required.
* Must evaluate potential solutions, demonstrating, installing and commissioning selected products.
* Must perform programming/software development Designs, codes, tests, corrects, and documents moderately complex programs and scripts from agreed specifications and subsequent iterations, using agreed standards and tools.
* Should collaborate in reviews of specifications, with others as appropriate.
* As a system design undertakes complete design of simple applications using simple templates and tools.
* Must assist as part of a team on design of components of larger systems.
* Must produce detailed designs including, for example, physical data flows, file layouts, common routines and utilities, program specifications or prototypes, and backup, recovery and restart procedures.
* Should have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
* Should be client focused approach to work