Organization : Parexel
Job Role : Associate Developer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.parexel.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Skills Required : Database Management
PAREXEL International is a leading global bio pharmaceutical services provider.For 30 years, PAREXEL has complemented client organizations with strategic insight, deep scientific knowledge, tactical expertise, and a wealth of experience throughout the development process. The Company’s offerings include worldwide regulatory expertise, Phase I-IV clinical research services, eClinical technologies that accelerate development, and integrated commercialization services. Head quartered near Boston, Massachusetts, PAREXEL operates in over 78 locations throughout more than 52 countries, and has over 14,400 employees worldwide.
* Provide data entry within the global resource planning and capacity process and maintain relevant databases.
* Distribute CRS resource requests to Resource Planners and follow up on resolution compliance
* Provide reports, and data for multiple purposes including maintaining dashboards and ad-hoc requests.
* Assist in the conception, coordination, testing, and implementation of new processes, reports and enhanced business systems.
* Provide general administration and coordination support to relevant organizations.
* Support the Project Resourcing Office in other capacities in line with role and capabilities.
* Complete routine administrative tasks in a timely manner (e.g. time sheets, metrics, reports etc.)
* Candidates should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have good analytical and critical thinking skills
* Candidate must be highly organized to meet deadlines and manage a high work load
* Candidates must be flexible and able to work in uncertain environments and be able to assess and escalate unclear work situations
* Candidates must be self-motivated
* Candidates should be professional demeanour and team oriented.
* Candidate must have ability to successfully work in a ‘virtual` team environment
* Candidate should have good understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point etc.)