Organization : Parexel
Job Role : Data Analyst
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
PAREXEL International is a multinational life sciences consulting firm. It conducts clinical trials on behalf of its pharmaceutical clients to expedite the drug approval process. It is the second largest clinical research organization in the world and has helped develop approximately 95% of the 200 top-selling biopharmaceuticals on the market today. The company publishes the annual PAREXEL R&D Statistical Source book,operates the PAREXEL-Academy,and councils all of the top 50 bio-pharmaceutical and top 30 biotechnology companies.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge of development of trial exports, reports (outlier, QC, etc.), Portal data feeds, and reconciliation reports while working closely with Validation Engineers to complete project validation
* Should have knowledge of development of standard and custom reports leveraging SQL, Crystal, StyleReport, Jasper, or other reporting engine
* Must write and implement Installation Qualifications for deployment and running of reports and exports within the testing and production environments
* Must assist in developing QC procedures to identify data anomalies
* Should assist in creating deployment standards and configurations that support automated integration points
* Must adhere to all standard operating procedures of Perceptive Informatics.
* Must adhere to applicable regulatory requirements (21CFR Part 11, GCP, etc.)
* Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
* Should be client focused approach to work
* Must have flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
* Should have ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
* Must have willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork
* Should have solid understanding of relational database concepts
* Must have SQL exposure within Oracle, DB2, or SQL Server (Oracle preferred)
* Should have knowledge of and some experience with Internet technologies including HTML, XML, and XSL
* Must be very organized and have the ability to multi-task
* Must have experience working with a reporting tool (i.e. Crystal, StyleReports, Brio) and statistical software (i.e. SAS)
* Should have experience working within a formal SLDC is preferred
* Must have customer support experience is preferred
* FDA 21 CFR Part 11 knowledge is preferred