|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
PAREXEL International is a multinational life sciences consulting firm. It conducts clinical trials on behalf of its pharmaceutical clients to expedite the drug approval process. It is the second largest clinical research organization in the world and has helped develop approximately 95% of the 200 top-selling bio pharmaceuticals on the market today. The company publishes the annual PAREXEL R&D Statistical Source book,operates the PAREXEL-Academy,and councils all of the top 50 bio-pharmaceutical and top 30 biotechnology companies.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Graduates of 2017 passed outs only can apply
- Must be responsible for the quality and timeliness of personally assigned workload to agreed timelines, standards and defined requirements.
- Must be bringing to the attention of management any circumstances requiring urgent or specific attention at the earliest opportunity.
- Should be responsible for all of the unit testing of all code components produced.
- Must be a rotational member in any of the RTSM Production teams at the direction of the Production Services Management Team.
- Should work closely with project team members throughout the entire software development life cycle.
- Must have provision of technical advice to the internal and external study team, responding to technical queries in good time.
- Must participate in PMD process.
- Must be delivering a positive, memorable and meaningful service which exceeds the expectations of both the internal and external customer.
- Should provide programming skills and expertise in the design and development of bespoke customer projects, change requests, reporting and technical support along with any production development activities.
- Must report To RTSM Production – Engineer Manager
- Must directly Supervise N/A
- Should provide Work Direction to N/A
- Must work Closely with RTSM Software Engineers and RTSM Management, Validation Services and development, Quality and Technical Specialist Group, Product Management and Client Services staff.
- Must have external Relationships External client involvement in support of client acceptance testing
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com