|Job Role||Software Engineer|
At PayPal (Nasdaq:PYPL), we put individuals on the middle of everything we do. Founded in 1998, we proceed to be on the forefront of the digital payments revolution. PayPal gives humans higher ways to control and move their cash, offering them alternative and flexibility in how they’re ready to ship cash, pay or get paid. We function an open, cozy and science agnostic repayments platform that corporations use to soundly transact with their buyers on-line, in retailers and increasingly on mobile instruments.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognized university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have good knowledge in Java and problem solving skills for Core Platform Services.
- Should be part of development team in PayPal First Party Tracking platform
- Must be responsible for working on applications and services that handle all types of PayPal tracking and instrumentation.
- Should master both established and cutting edge technologies like Java, J2EE, Kafka, Druid, Hadoop, Spark, Scala among others.
- Must design, development, and testing of features/functions delivered via applications and services
- Must be collaborating with peers and seniors both within their team and across the organization
- Should be working with managers using agile methodologies to deliver high quality solutions on time
- Must be working with operations teams to ensure your applications and services are highly available and reliable
- Must have good organization and time management skills
- Must have analytical and problem solving skills
- Must have good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Must have communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
- Must be good attention to detail and follow-through skills to wrap up open issues
- Should have ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
- Must have ability to work cooperatively as a part of a global professional team that may be distributed across geographies and time zones
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com