Organization : PayPal
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.paypal.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
At PayPal (Nasdaq:PYPL), we put individuals on the middle of everything we do. Founded in 1998, we proceed to be on the forefront of the digital payments revolution. PayPal gives humans higher ways to control and move their cash, offering them alternative and flexibility in how they’re ready to ship cash, pay or get paid. We function an open, cozy and science agnostic repayments platform that corporations use to soundly transact with their buyers on-line, in retailers and increasingly on mobile instruments.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have strong applied experience and you’ve built, broken, and rebuilt software applications.
* Should be looking for creative thinkers who also know how to create real-world products.
* You should be a coder’s code.
* Should execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the Kindle platform and Kindle software products.
* Must be able to perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
* Must have understanding of testing procedures and guidelines for new builds / releases.
* Should perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
* Should be able to use software tools for data capture on a daily basis
* Must be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individ
* Must have a sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Should have good problem solving and debugging skills.
* Should have good inter personnel skills.