Organization : PayPal
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.paypal.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
At PayPal (Nasdaq:PYPL), we put individuals on the middle of everything we do. Founded in 1998, we proceed to be on the forefront of the digital payments revolution. PayPal gives humans higher ways to control and move their cash, offering them alternative and flexibility in how they’re ready to ship cash, pay or get paid. We function an open, cozy and science agnostic repayments platform that corporations use to soundly transact with their buyers on-line, in retailers and increasingly on mobile instruments.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should work with peers in development and product management to solve complex software engineering problems and proactively propose solutions to address technical challenges and business requirements.
* Must be expected to quickly become an effective member after a reasonable amount of ramp- up time. After adequate ramp- up time the candidate is expected to come up to speed on the complexities of the
* PayPal environment but there is a strong expectation that the candidate will be a self- starter and drive their own education.
* Should be part of a global team.
* Although we expect the team members to be co- located for Scrum delivery, there should be a sense of urgency and behavioral eagerness when it comes to help our global teams.
* This is what we value within our best engineers.
* Should have strong applied experience and you’ve built, broken, and rebuilt software applications.
* Should be looking for creative thinkers who also know how to create real-world products.
* You should be a coder’s code.
* Should execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the Kindle platform and Kindle software products.
* Must be able to perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
* Must have understanding of testing procedures and guidelines for new builds / releases.
* Should perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
* Should be able to use software tools for data capture on a daily basis
* Must be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individ
* Must have good communication skills.
* Should have good problem solving and inter personnel skills.