Organization : PayPal
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.paypal.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
At PayPal (Nasdaq:PYPL), we put individuals on the middle of everything we do. Founded in 1998, we proceed to be on the forefront of the digital payments revolution. PayPal gives humans higher ways to control and move their cash, offering them alternative and flexibility in how they’re ready to ship cash, pay or get paid. We function an open, cozy and science agnostic repayments platform that corporations use to soundly transact with their buyers on-line, in retailers and increasingly on mobile instruments.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have strong applied experience.
* Should built, broken, and rebuilt software applications.
* Must be creative thinkers who also know how to create real-world products.
* You are a coder’s coder
* As an intern to work with us for a 6 months program.
* Must have interns at PayPal help develop innovative solutions and high quality products that touch millions of people every day around the globe.
* Should be able to solve some of the most complex technical problems in the world of connected payments.
* Should be looking for the highest levels of technical talent and programming skills, as well as a keen desire to deeply understand our products and services to push our technology forward with respect to functionality, performance, reliability, and scalability.
* Must work alongside the best and the brightest engineering talent in the industry.
* Should have opportunities in a wide range of areas including development, search, platform, test, quality, big data, front end, and back end.
* Should estimate engineering efforts, prioritize projects, plan implementations, and triage production issues.
* Must need to be dynamic, collaborative, and curious as we build new experiences, improve existing products, and develop distributed systems powering the world’s largest e-commerce and payments websites at a scale few companies can match.