|Job Role||Customer Associate|
|Walk-In Dates||11th & 12th June 2018(10 AM – 1 PM)|
Paytm is India’s largest mobile payment and commerce platform. Paytm started by offering mobile recharge and utility bill payments and today it offers a full marketplace to consumers on its mobile apps. In a short span of time Paytm has scaled to nearly 25 Million orders a month. Paytm mobile wallet is used by more than 23 million users to pay for various services.Consumer brand of India’s leading mobile internet company One97 Communications, Paytm is head-quartered in New Delhi, India.
- Must have completed any graduation from a recognised uniersity
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have experience in Customer support on calls & email process.
- Should be a good leader & experience of working under pressure
- Must possess Strong communication & Interpersonal Skills.
- Should be willing to work in rotational shifts & 6 days a week
- Must have knowledge of MS Office is an added advantage
- Male Candidates preferred
- Must provide solution to customer queries via email or calls.
- Should monitor and enhance the performance of oneself in the areas of productivity, process adherence, customer satisfaction, schedule adherence and employee satisfaction/ development.
- Must enhance the goal of quality support by providing individual coaching feedback sessions and periodic one on ones that focus on improving customer satisfaction, communication skills and technical ability.
- Must have operational responsibility re/ managing the incoming volume/queue to meet KPIs and taking appropriate actions (e.g. break scheduling, arranging for overtime etc)
Should have experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Must have good analytical and logical reasoning skill knowledge
- Must have good effective management skills
- Must review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful
Paytm,F-1, Sec 6,
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com