Organization : Pega
Job Role : Technical Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.pega.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Pega systems Inc. is the leader in software for customer engagement and operational excellence. Pega’s adaptive, cloud-architected software – built on its unified Pega Platform – empowers people to rapidly deploy, and easily extend and change applications to meet strategic business needs.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should provide exceptional customer support and relationship management.
* Should respond promptly to customer, customer support, and engineering inquiries to handle and resolve customer issues
* Must work with field engineers to assist on-site teams in resolving complex issues
* Should become a subject matter expert in product functionality and use to drive customer based solutions.
* Must be rapidly growing yet well-established business
* Must have most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
* Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
* Must work with the most innovative organizations and provide technical thought leadership to help them solve their business and technical challenges.
* Must have a strong technical and computer science background and come prepared and ready to learn and explore Pegasystems technology.
* As a technical Solutions Engineers are expected to think independently, but also must value teamwork as they work collaboratively to creatively and quickly solve customer problems.
* Should have experience in troubleshooting and Debugging
* Must have demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills, including poise in pressure situations
* Should have excellent customer relations skills and organization skills
* Must have ability to work in a flexible, team environment
* Should have strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Must have ability to identify, propose and implement solutions