Organization : Pega
Job Role : Test Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.pega.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Pega systems Inc. is the leader in software for customer engagement and operational excellence. Pega’s adaptive, cloud-architected software – built on its unified Pega Platform – empowers people to rapidly deploy, and easily extend and change applications to meet strategic business needs.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out acadmeics.
* Must work with unique technology that automates and monitors the user interfaces of desktop applications
* Should analyze software while working with variety of languages and platforms.
* Must work with a collaborative team in an Agile environment that enjoys solving complex issues.
* Must have hands-on programming with either.NET/C# or Java or C++
* Must strong debugging and problem solving skills
* Should have familiarity with WinDbg is a plus.
* Must have understanding of object-oriented design
* Must be able to perform in a fast-paced interactive development environment
* Should be self-motivated, highly intelligent and ability to work with minimal supervision
* Must have strong object-oriented coding background.
* Must have solid understanding of object oriented programming languages
* Should have experience in testing public and open source SDKs or APIs.
* Must have experience with performance, volume and stress testing.
* Must have rapidly growing yet well-established business
* The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
* Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market.
* Should have ability to learn quickly
* Must have experience with SAP, Customer Portals, Oracle, Excel, integrated reporting systems
* Must serve as the primary customer contact for your assigned portfolio of accounts and ensure all customer needs and expectations are met.
* Should respond to inbound customer calls and email regarding order inquiry as to ship dates, problems, order changes, repairs and RMA’s.
* Should communicate with other departments such as Technical Support, Logistics, Manufacturing, Regional Sales Managers, Product Managers, etc., to resolve customer issues.