Organization : Philips
Job Role : Junior Engineer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.philips.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Royal Philips could be a diversified health and well-being company, centered on up people’s lives through substantive innovation within the areas of tending, client style and Lighting. Headquartered within the Kingdom of The Netherlands, Philips announce 2012 sales of EUR twenty four.8 billion and employs close to a hundred and fifteen,000 staff with sales and services in additional than a hundred countries. the corporate could be a leader in viscus care, acute care and residential tending, energy economical lighting solutions and new lighting applications, furthermore as male shaving and grooming and oral tending.
* Responsible for Requirements, Design, implementation, test and integration of his module in accordance with the Unit Requirement and – Design specifications.
* Responsible for mechanical design modeling of components using CAD and simulation tools.
* Assist in prototype, test & integration
* Ensures that his mechanical deliverables are reliable, efficient, easy to maintain, and user-friendly.
* Ensures that there is proper documentation for the developed mechanics.
* Performs work in line with the engineering processes that have been agreed in the department.
* Understands and communicates consequences of his/her design on higher level designs.
* Draws up personal schedule and reports on progress.
* Contributes to the Work Breakdown Structure/ effort estimation of his/her task.
* Keeps abreast of technical developments in own field through study of literature and technical contacts.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Must have knowledge of state-of-the-art in programming and design methods & tools (CAD/simulation tools).
* Must have knowledge and understanding of other disciplines with which co‑operation takes place.
* Should have knowledge of a specific area of technology or product feature.
* Must have good command of English (both written and verbal).
* Must be disciplined team worker, to work independently and act pro-actively.
* Should be analytical, creative, and abstract thinker.
* Must be accurate and have quality minded.
* Should have experience in modern engineering methods, tools, and processes.
* Must have experience in working in teams.