|Job Role||Software Engineer|
Polycom helps organizations unleash the facility of human collaboration. quite four hundred,000 corporations and establishments worldwide defy distance with secure video, voice and content solutions from Polycom to extend productivity, speed time to promote, give higher client service, expand education and save lives.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must be responsible for the development and maintenance of the Voice products and will work on the new features and bugs on this product.
- Should have exposure on Agile Software development methodologies, and someone who can lead and influence the team and key stakeholders.
- Must design, Develop and Troubleshoot Application/UI module.
- Must perform debugging SW problems using variety of software tools like gdb, valgrind, purify.
- Must use strong personal and interpersonal skills to contribute in all facets of the development cycle, including design, reviews, coding, debugging and sustaining activities.
- Must have knowledge on C, C++, Data Structure, Algorithm.
- Should have experience in QT, C, C++ and Debugging Skills-GDB, Linux (Mandatory).
- Must have experience on Application/Middleware/Firmware development is added advantage.
- Should have strong programming skills (Java, Python script). Good analytical, problem solving & communicational skills.
- Should have understanding and hands on of protocols like SIP/H323, RTP/RTCP, A/V Codecs.
hands on Testing of a product in the release life cycle and has developed test cases for the product.
- Must periodically attends and contributes to key meetings to promote a favorable working relationship among all operators
- Should attend all mandatory training sessions; proficiency evaluations will occur following all sessions 25%
- Must participate in area mentor programs
- Based on plant manager’s guidance may work as a trainer for operators 10%
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com